Tuesday, November 27, 2007

December

December schedules are in the mail!

Looking at the schedules now, and remembering what they looked like a few months ago makes me realize how many of you have stepped up in the past few months and taken the next step!

Thanks for your willingness to serve. I hope that you are getting just as much out of it as the kids are! I am constantly getting comments from parents about how much their preschooler is learning each week through the activities in the learning centers and the relationships that are being built with each of you.

During December we'll be learning about our Savior's Birth. Here's a quick overview of this month's 5 topics.

Week 1 - The Angel visits Mary
Week 2 - Jesus is born
Week 3 -The Angels and Shepherds
Week 4 - The Wise Men
Week 5 - Simeon and Anna

Here's the verse we'll be learning all month...

"God has given a son to us." Isaiah 9:6


Don't forget about December 22nd @ Brookside...if you are able to join us for giftwrapping and gift distribution, please let me know ASAP!

There are also many other Christmas Outreaches going on. Please take advantage of one of these great opportunities this holiday season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shanna!

This looks great!!! I'm so excited!!! I wish I were a preschool volunteer so that I could have fun resources to help me, too.

U Rock!!!
Mary Ann