Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Official...

I have a HARD head! Growing up I loved to head butt people who were holding me, so it would only make sense that when I got head butted by a bungee cord last week my forehead would hold strong! And it did! The doctor who removed my stitches at St. V's Immediate Care tonight was a little concerned about the bone above my left eye due to the amount of pain I'm still experiencing, the bruising around both eyes, and the fact that he could barely touch the area to remove the stitches tonight ... so off to St. V's - Carmel I went for a CT Scan of my facial bones. Amazingly, the results came in a few hours later and there are NO fractures in the bones in my face - which is AWESOME!!! He also gave me a prescription for some pain medicine, which has been a HUGE help this evening! My eye is also beginning to clear up, as long as I'm not using it to read or something there are very few floaters. Hopefully the worst of this is coming to an end and things will begin getting better from here! Thanks for everyone's prayers and concern!

Here's today's photo update...minus 8 stitches!!!

0 comments: