Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life

So, I thought you all might like an update on what's been going on lately ... maybe it will explain my absence lately :-)

First of all ...  this is Bayley - she's a 60lb lap dog.  Actually, she's an English Bulldog, but she sure does think she's a little dog!


Second of all, I had friends come to visit and play in a soccer tournament during Memorial Day Weekend!  We had a great time catching up and spending time together!


 Third, I flew to Dallas for a few days to learn more about our Database System ... FellowshipOne


Fourth, I MOVED - not out of town, just to a new place in town!  It's really nice and I'm enjoying getting settled in and meeting new neighbors!  Check back soon as I'll be posting a few pics of the new place, once we get furniture and my roommate gets settled in!

And finally, ADVENTURE WEEK is not that far away and I am busy busy busy getting ready for hundreds of kids (yes, like more than 800 or so!)  You can check out Adventure Week here!

So, there you have it!  A quick update!

0 comments: