Saturday, November 20, 2010

Traditions


Growing up I would spent time each year addressing Christmas Cards for my mom, yet somehow they ended up never getting mailed … every year.  As I moved out on my own I knew that the Christmas Card tradition was something that I wanted to include in my plans each year … well that is the tradition of addressing them … and I was planning to start a new tradition of mailing them :-)

The cool thing though is that Christmas Cards now are SO much cooler than those of the past, and being crazy about photography I can’t help but LOVE the photo cards from Shutterfly!

For several weeks I’ve been carefully choosing my favorite designs and have it narrowed down to a few!

Here’s my top 3 

In random order...




… you’ll have to wait and see what I finally choose when it arrives in your mailbox!

 So, to those of you who are my friends … I’ll be sending you a Shutterfly Christmas Card this year … now the hard part of choosing which photo(s) go on the card.   And just in case you're looking for a last minute gift ... check out what Shutterfly has to offer in that category too!


(look for more "Traditions" posts this holiday season!) 

0 comments: