Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1 - Me & 15 Facts





1. I'm a BUCKEYE that fell off the tree on the wrong side of the stateline, which apparently makes me a hoosier, but I still consider myself a Buckeye

2.  I work in the local church with 0-5 year olds - my job involves 400-500 kiddos each weekend and nearly 400 volunteers rotating through 3 service schedules each month

3.  I have a teaching license in the Buckeye State, but went straight into ministry after college

4.  My Early Childhood / Preschool Special Education degree is from Cedarville University

5.  I've never broken a bone BUT have torn a retina and a few other things resulting in a severe knee injury

6. Bayley is my English Bulldog ... she's pretty cool ... and stubborn!

7. I am terrified of heights ... and bungee cords

8. I've played softball since I was 4, never missed a season (even through MANY years of severe knee problems/surgeries) ... thats about 22 years of playing ball!

9. I turn to Diet Coke when I'm stressed ... and McDonald's Diet Coke if I'm REALLY stressed :-)

10.  I want to live my life in a way that brings others to Christ's love - that they know His love and experience it

11. Well, this is my FAVORITE number ... the number I've worn nearly EVERY softball season, including 4 varsity seasons!  It's Barry Larkin's number too :-)

12.  I LOVE the color blue ... and photography

13.  I've been on a Special Wish Trip as a caregiver and met President Bush (the second one, during his first term)

14.  I have some of the best friends and family anyone could ask for

15. I'm frugal - always looking for a good deal :-)

0 comments: