Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fostering

Reaching children is a passion of mine, however I truly believe that a child can not be ministered to until their basic needs are met.  These basic needs include shelter, safety, food, clean water, and love.  Fostering and adoption are two things that I have a HUGE interest in and hope that one day the Lord will allow me to make both of those things part of my life.

Today I saw this video and was deeply moved by it - especially knowing that I one day want to foster and adopt children it shed a whole new light on what that child goes through and why the church can be and is the answer to the foster care crisis in America.

I hope you'll be inspired as you watch this...


Fostering Together Launch from North Point Media on Vimeo.

Well, you'll actually need to click here to see it since it is only available for embedding with the subscription to Vimeo!

0 comments: