Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tomorrow

There is an image that keeps replaying in my mind.  An image of one of our volunteers in our ministry at the services for one of the kids in our ministry who passed away. 

That was 12 days ago.

Tomorrow, we'll gather once again, but this time we'll be saying goodbye to one of our volunteers, and the son of the volunteer who attended the services, 12 days ago.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the death of a child and now the death of a volunteer.

Had you told me two weeks ago that we would be gathering for a funeral exactly two weeks later I would have never believed you.  But I do know that God's plan is greater, stronger, and bigger than the things that we can understand.

We don't know what tomorrow holds, that has been so evident this past year as we have walked through tragedy after tragedy ... tomorrow isn't guaranteed.  So live ... life fully as God intended you to ... chase dreams and just live!

0 comments: