Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Busy Month, BUT A New Look!

It's been quite awhile since I've seen most of you and even longer since I've blogged! Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to reconnect and catch up on life! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you and the preschoolers!

As you've probably noticed ... my Blog looks quite a bit different! From the main page by clicking on resources you'll be able to find information about the upcoming weekend, monthly curriculum themes and anything else specific to the Preschool Ministry here at Northview! The Photos link will take you to another page with photos from events, mission trips, and even some of my favorite photos that I've taken over the years! Finally, on the main page you'll find general information about preschoolers, preschool ministry, thoughts, and general things that go along with life as a Preschool Director!

I hope you enjoy the new look and find it useful!

0 comments: