Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Journey

I read this statement on a blog I came across a few months ago. The person who wrote this has been through a TON of stuff during this past year - yet this statement struck a cord for me - because its not just true of their journey - its true of mine and yours as well.

"To change any part of the journey would mean to change the entire journey."

Think back over the story that God has been writing - the story of your life. If you changed any part of that journey you would change the entire journey. There are things in my past I wish I would have never done, that would have never happened, or that I wish I would have done - yet to go back and change those things - would change the very person who I am today. I think its a good reminder through the good and the bad times that God is using them to continue writing our story, to continue shaping us, and to continue helping us to become more and more like Him.

0 comments: