Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

From the post a couple days ago you can see that I spent most of the weekend watching soccer - which was awesome!  What was even more awesome was spending time with friends!

For those of you who don't know about this amazing state park just about 90 minutes west of Indianapolis on St Rd 47 ... you need to check it out!

After the 90 minute drive through corn fields the state park appears like most covered with trees ... but in those trees are amazing rock formations and some incredible hiking trails.  I went with a family from church and we hiked in the rain - which was a ton of fun!  The trail was amazing ... taking you through a beautiful creek bed for most of the time - then climbing through the rocks!

Check out Turkey Run State Park here ... http://www.turkeyrunstatepark.com/

Unfortunately with the rain I didn't get my camera out ... BUT ... next time I go there will be tons of pictures :-)


0 comments: