Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Picture of Patience


This is a true test of patience ... and how well an adult has learned to take turns!

This little bridge ... and I do mean little ... is on my way to work each day.  Its not in the middle of nowhere and it is on the beaten path - it just hasn't been replaced yet.  Honestly, I hope it doesn't get replaced because it reminds me each morning to slow down and be patient instead of rushing around everywhere.

However, I do have to laugh each morning as I watch the continual game of chicken that occurs at this bridge!  If only we'd slow down - you see I've decided that I'm really not going anywhere faster by being the first across the bridge.  In the 3 seconds it takes to let the other car go first I'm reminded each morning to slow down ... and its a reminder that I need!

***Sorry about the poor photography ... I took this on my way home from work on my phone!


0 comments: