Friday, June 19, 2009

Lists

Are you a list maker?

I have to confess ... I'm a list maker.  In fact, I make the most lists on my busiest days!  Sometimes, I even make several lists, then rewrite them all onto one piece of paper.  I have a certain way I make my lists - always handwritten.  I'm sure that if you stopped laughing at the moment and really thought about it you too would find that you do things a certain way every time too!

I don't know what it is about lists ... but they help me organize life at its very busiest, craziest times and this past week has been one of those times!  However, I have my list, I'm working through it and by next Thursday it will be complete ... and I'll be ready to head out for a mission trip and then return to what might possibly be one of the busiest months I've had in the last two years.

There's so much happening ... and its exciting!  July and August are going to be incredible months ... and they're probably going to be filled with lots of lists!  I hope your next month is just as exciting!

0 comments: