Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cycling

It's been a busy summer and I'm beginning to pay for being stuck inside my office for most of it! So, in an effort to get back in shape and begin working out I have decided to begin cycling.  I don't think I was ever meant to be a runner, so running just doesn't work for me - but cycling does!  I love it!  However, my bike has been in terrible condition for a long time and I took it this week to a friend for a tune-up ... well it was a little beyond fixing, so for a little more than he could have fixed my old bike for I got this ...


I took it for its first ride tonight and went about 3.5 miles around the block near where I live. While riding I realized that Indiana isn't as flat as it feels when you're driving a car!  You really notice all the inclines when you're on a bike!  But, it was a good ride and one that I hope to continue on a regular basis!

0 comments: