Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Where, Oh Where

... have I been?

Good question! February 2010 will be one of those months that I'll look back on and realize just how busy it was ... but in the midst of it I'm just getting what needs to be done, done ... lists are my best friend right now!

My taxes are done ... that's the first thing off the list - the government doesn't like you to be late :-)

Our volunteer celebration is behind us! It was a great night last Tuesday - a evening I look forward to all year, as we truly get to celebrate the previous year, have a nice evening dinner, and actually talk with the volunteers who serve the kids each weekend ... instead of just checking in with them while they work with the kids! It was a great night!

Now, the new building is here ... three more weeks and we'll be shifting service times, reorganizing volunteer schedules, and settling into a "new" routine!

What an exciting month ahead!

Happy February!!!

0 comments: