Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I LOVE sending Christmas Cards. I feel like it says to the people who receive them that I care about them. But, over the last several weeks I have been challenged to rethink what I spend on Christmas and how I could use that money to help those truly in need. One thing that I chose to do was not send Christmas Cards. In the end, with postage and cards it adds up to a lot of money! E-mail is free and while it's hard for me to not address and mail the cards I did spend awhile tonight making this Christmas Card that I'll be emailing out to friends and family.

I used the money that I would have spent on cards and postage on a child in a local Headstart Program. He is 3 and his name is John. If you think of it, please pray for him this Christmas ... that he would feel the love of Jesus and one day understand what Christmas is truly all about.

I hope you enjoy the Christmas Card! Thanks for visiting my blog!


0 comments: