Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday x2

Last Friday night I didn't sleep ... it's only the second all-nighter I've ever done. Both have been church related, none were college related. My brain pretty much quits functioning exactly at midnight, and for those of you who have seen me after midnight you know its a good laugh and a very unpredictable time as to what will come out of my mouth! So, in college it was no good for me to work on papers and projects all night. Granted, there were nights I went past midnight, but never did I pull an all-nighter.

Like I said, last Friday was my second one and it was fun. I spent the night in our youth building - NorthBeach - with my small group of 8th grade girls. There's TONS to do in that building, but the girls were more interested in spending time with my co-leader and I. We baked cookies and played four-square nearly all night. The girls finally laid down and watched a movie well after 3a and during it all of them fell asleep! With it being nearly 5a, my co-leader and I decided to just play cards until the girls' parents arrived to take them home!

Here's a few pics from the evening...


0 comments: