Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

At midnight, a new decade began. 2010 came in without all the hype of 2000 ... but I think it's still a time to pause and reflect.

So much has changed for me in 10 years. I've been to high school ... and college, buried a parent and gained a sister-in-law, learned more about myself than I ever thought I would, moved to a new state (BUT still cheering on the Buckeyes!!!), grown in my relationship with Christ in incredible ways, found new hobbies and ended others, and discovered the things I truly love doing in life.

I pray this year is better than last and that by the end of it I am a better person than I am today ... growing in my relationship with Christ even more than ever before. I'm excited for what this year ... and the next ten have in store!

Happy New Year!!!


0 comments: