Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday's Tip

Use Technology. That is my tip this week. After learning a HUGE lesson earlier this week.

We have this amazing database program called FellowshipOne ... it can do everything and somehow I forgot about that when setting up our RSVP's for a volunteer dinner. As RSVP's began pouring into my email inbox over the weekend and up until the deadline on Tuesday I began regretting not using the weblink registration feature.

Sometimes it takes messing up something to realize how good you have it and well that's what I did this week. I messed up and didn't use the software we have ... its a lesson I learned in a hard way as I am continuing to dig out of emails.

So, a word to the wise ... use the technology you have - don't do it the hard way :-)

0 comments: