Saturday, January 23, 2010

Awkward

I have to share this story, simply because it might be one of the randomest moments I've ever had ... and for you boys its a good lesson on a pick-up line that doesn't work.

I was shoe shopping last week ... my tennis shoes were elderly at 2+ years, so it was time for new ones. While in the shoe store (unnamed store to protect the innocent) I have my Vera Bradley purse with me that was a gift from my sister-in-law. I'm looking at a pair of shoes when from across the store I hear the male manager yell out ... hey thats the Vera Bradley Cupcake Print ... it's my favorite!!!

Now my purse is the Cupcake Print, but at the time I didn't even know that ... and the fact that the store manager did ... and has a favorite Vera Bradley print was just way too creepy. Needless to say, I grabbed a pair of shoes and was quickly on my way!

0 comments: