Monday, September 14, 2009

The Zoo


I LOVE going to the zoo!  It might possibly be one of my favorite places to go.  I love to walk around, take pictures, spend time with the people I'm with, and watch the animals ... its such a great place!  The Indy Zoo is good, but I grew up going to the Cincinnati Zoo which is much larger and has some pretty cool experiences.  It's also very old and has many of its original buildings, which are incredible to see.  However, its VERY hilly and VERY exhausting.  The Indy Zoo, thankfully, is flat and much easier to walk :-)  But, its on the smaller side as far as zoos.

Last week I went to the Columbus Zoo and it was INCREDIBLE!  Everything was experiential, thematic, and educational.  The animals were in large areas with tons of stuff and everything was decorated in the decor of the continent/country where the animal was from.  Here's a few of my favorite pics from the zoo last week ... and if you ever get a chance to check out the Columbus Zoo ... do it!  It's pretty cool!

0 comments: